- Created on Friday, 30 May 2014 21:23
The Chair of IPBES in a letter dated 30 May 2014 has extended the invitation for Governments and Stakeholders to nominate experts a) to scope a set of regional and sub-regional assessments (deliverable 2b), and b) to scope a thematic assessment of land degradation and restoration (deliverable 3bi) to 25 June 2014. The Chair made in this letter a number of important additional points in relation with regional structure and approach for the regional scoping process for a set of regional and sub-regional assessments.
Please note that all application forms should be filled on-line with CV attached through the dedicated web portal http://www.ipbes.net/applicationform.html. Self-nominations cannot be accepted.
- Created on Friday, 09 May 2014 07:20
The interim MEP has prepared a report, reflecting on the lessons learnt with regard to its functioning and how to improve it, in response to the request made by the Plenary in its Decision IPBES-2/2 (para 3), which you can find here.
- Created on Monday, 03 March 2014 13:33
The meeting report for the second session of the IPBES Plenary (IPBES-2) held from 9 to 14 December in Antalya, Turkey is now available in all UN languages here.
- Created on Monday, 10 February 2014 14:48
Additional information to guide the nomination of experts for the IPBES work programme is provided here in relation to the expected workload of experts; and the selection, responsibilities, time commitment, duration of appointment and availability of support.
- Created on Monday, 20 January 2014 12:52
The template for nominations of experts for implementation of work programme is available here. Kindly complete one form per nomination and send by email to the IPBES Secretariat ( email@example.com@ipbes.net) by 28 February 2014 at the very latest, accompanied by a short version of the Curriculum Vitae and a clear indication to which work programme deliverable the nomination is made. Further instructions for the nomination process are included in the nomination template. Earlier nominations are encouraged and late nominations will not be able to be considered. Self-nominations cannot be accepted.
- Advance report and decisions from IPBES-2 now available, along with letter from IPBES Chair requesting nominations of experts for implementation of work programme
- First Work Plan and Budget for IPBES Approved in Antalya, Turkey
- IPBES-2 opens in Antalya, Turkey -follow the meeting live
- Call for financial and in-kind contributions for IPBES work programme 2014 – 2018
- Draft agenda for the stakeholder meeting at IPBES-2 available