Wild Bee International’s mission is to create a self-sustaining controlled environment to benefit ongoing research, training, and development in the fields of beekeeping and agriculture. Rebuilding a new environment within the Rogue Valley which can create a larger Beekeeping industry assisting mankind’s needs for our food production.
We intend to create an integrated system of plant and animal production practices having site-specific and sustainable applications to:
- Satisfy human/animal/pollinator food and fiber needs,
- Enhance environmental quality and the natural resource base upon which the agricultural economy depends,
- Make the most efficient use of non-renewable resources and on-farm resources and integrate, where appropriate, natural biological cycles and controls, and
- Maintain the economic viability of farm operations and apiaries.
- Building an accredited Beekeeping School with a regional research department.
Creating an economic, self-sustaining, pollinator Eden our children can be proud to inherit.
Within five years, Wild Bee International will become a world leader in creating a controlled environment for teaching, studying, experimenting, and utilizing organic and sustainable principles of ecology regarding the relationships between pollinators and their surroundings.
WBI will provide an inviting platform for pollinator researchers and Eco-tourists, thereby enhancing the quality of life for farmers, local communities, and society as a whole. Our goal is to assist, support, and help producers maintain the land and its beneficial organisms upon which all life depends.